London Borough of Enfield (click on photographs to bring up bigger/better versions).
|In the Market Place, Enfield, the pump is securely bolted and chained. Thanks to Bob Taylor for the photo. A plaque affixed to the pump is inscribed:|
|This pump stood in the Market
Place from 1847 to 1904
It was given to the
London Borough of Enfield
by Mrs W M Reeves
in memory of her husband
C W Reeves Esq OBE FRIBA FRICS
It was restored and erected by the
Borough Council May 1979
|Markings: None other.
Manufacturer: This pump is practically identical to the one at Earl's Colne, Essex, and both bear a similarity to an S. Owens's "Enriched Gothic Pump Case".
|Also at Enfield. Thanks to Bob Taylor for the
Markings: A clear "RD NO. 46671".
Manufacturer: Joseph Evans