Dymchurch (click on photographs to bring up bigger/better versions).
|A small pitcher pump, outside the Council Offices in Dymchurch, Kent. A plaque carries the following wording:|
village pump was located
in the Catchment Board Yard
next to New Hall: water was
carried by yoke and bucket to
cottages without wells, prior to
Littlestone Water Co mains
being laid in 1927.
| Markings: The
words "LE GRANDE" and "LONDON" around the rim.
Manufacturer: Possibly Le Grande & Sutcliffe of London.
|Outside a cafe in Dymchurch, Kent.
Markings: A flag and "MADE IN ENGLAND".
Manufacturer: Lee Howl.